The objective of the ImmunoX Community Initiative is to provide financial support for initiatives undertaken by the ImmunoX community that enrich the program's overall experience. More specifically, the purpose of the ImmunoX Community Initiative (ICI) grant is to encourage groups and individuals to take a more active and visible role in the ImmunoX community and create opportunities for community participation. The ICI grant endeavors to financially support a range of activities, events, and projects that touch and enrich the lives of the ImmunoX community.
The application consists of the following parts:
- A summary of the proposal (200 word max) describing the project or group to be funded and how it serves the greater ImmunoX community. The summary is reviewed by the committee to ensure that the proposal fits with ICI objective and funding guidelines
- A budget detailing the expected cost breakdown
- The proposal timeline for completing the initiative and the number of events/activities asoociated with the initiative
- The community that the initiative will benefit most
The ImmunoX Community Committee may ask follow-up questions prior to deciding to fund a proposal.
All current ImmunoX members and their laboratories are eligible to submit a proposal, either individually or on behalf of an organization that they represent.
- Social gathering
- Recreational activities
- Arts and cultural programs
- Mental health and stress support groups
- Professional development seminars and workshops
- Research projects
- Travel expenses
- Alcohol expenses
- Groups affilitated with other organizations *
* Exceptions may arise on a case-by-case basis, such as local or departmental-specific organizations that seek funding for events open and advertised to the greater ImmunoX community